Looking to create buzz for your newly published novel or backlist?
Award-winning romantic suspense author P. J. O’Dwyer will guide you through the steps of marketing your novel in Part Three: Marketing Your Fiction, third of a three-part series entitled “The Power of Three: Writing, Self-Publishing, and Marketing Your Fiction.” P. J. will teach you tried-and-true marketing strategies for the launch of your book, which include helping you to devise a well-designed blog tour and a traditional book tour, plus how to maximize your marketing dollars while having fun creating your own successful book launch party.
Marketing is ongoing; it doesn’t stop after the launch of your book. She will offer you a marketer’s toolbox that will help generate more traffic to your website by using social media campaigns in conjunction with email blasts, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as teaching you how to hold your fan’s interest weekly, if not daily, through blogging. She will demonstrate the importance of offering meaningful posts that are timely, create awareness, and offer helpful information that your followers will find interesting and useful, allowing you to become your fans’ trusted source in your genre.
- You will learn how to set up and promote well-designed blog tours and traditional book tours that will reach your target audience and help drive traffic to your website and, ultimately, increase book sales.
- Book trailers are an entertaining way to showcase your novel. During this class you will learn how cost effective and easy they are to produce using software already installed on your computer.
- Learn the strategies to becoming an award-winning author and receive professional feedback on your novels in the process through writing contests in your genre.
- Book launch parties are a great way to create buzz. During this six-week course, you will learn how to create a well-deserved and budget-friendly book launch party that you and your fans will be talking about for weeks. You will receive ideas on creating inexpensive marketing materials, such as bookmarks, trading cards, and postcards.
- Social media campaigns are simple and inexpensive to set up. You will learn how to create social media campaigns using email blasts in conjunction with Facebook and Twitter posts.
- If you blog, they will come. But first, learn from P. J. how to create meaningful posts that are timely and create awareness, with helpful information your followers will trust and find interesting and useful.
- You will discover ways to sell yourself to the media and land radio and television appearances to promote your novel.
- Reviews are a great way to legitimize your efforts as a serious author. Getting your book reviewed by a professional reviewer is important. It can be more difficult to have self-published books than traditionally published books reviewed but not impossible. You will learn the importance of choosing a suitable reviewer for your novel and where to find them.
For more information or to register, click on the link below.